Level of tribulation

Level of tribulation


No! no! no! 
I can't let go this pain-
I can't break free this chain-
It is not easy as how easy it is for you to read me  an uplifting sentence written by an accomplished ink-slinger.
It is not easy as how easily your words mixes into to heal that depressive poem of yours.
It is not easy as how easily the thoughts are put together in your quotes.
It is not easy as how easy it is for your storyteller who story's my anxiety attacks publicly.
It is not easy as how easy it is for your intelligence to  tag me as mentally ill.
It is not easy as how easy for your judgements to tell me to be strong and perk up from my miserable condition.
It is not  easy as how easy it is for your taboo to stigma my therapist.
It is not easy as how easy for your society to  enliven my struggles with their enlightening dazzling  suggestions
It is not easy as how easy it is for your community to fix me with some random faith reliever.
It is not easy as how it is not easy for you to perceive my level of tribulation.