OVERTURN

My thoughts pours on the paper and my mind don't stop
Beats in my head while my darkness drops
Got wrapped cords , noise as music
Some thoughs for rhymes, I straight abuse it
My failures for the world's amusement
Mind so sick I make my therapist lose it
People are getting impatient 
Lack of conceration
Coming out like a mad man from a lesser nation
Losing a gallon of blood from the laceration
Im pouring my heart out, and I’m sorry everywhere
You will cringe as my vocals blare
Like losing a bet or a dare. 
Like fighting fire and losing my hair
Who even cares bc I’ll never be a millionaire?
Sit in a borrowed chair and forget how the fuck it got there
I guess it’s acquired taste
Must be a gift from the guy I maced
If memory serves me
It doesn't, it completely leaves me
Can't even remember the crime
Someone please give a fuck
Just overlook my bad luck
Somethings i do don't make sense
Sorry I dont mean to be tense 
What nm I’m just playing
I have more blond moments than a room full of Super Saiyans
I'm the sickest dude on the planet
I always get lost in a habit 
I'm mute like your ringtone
There's something to put your finger on
I'm hotter than the Florida keys
I'm have five minds; a hexagon
Puked on the bed I woke up on
Finding my pinnacle 
Shrewd and cynical
Doubts and goals are plentiful
Anger like Holyfield
A dark room filled
Im a ghost without a sheet
It's more than paper
It's my life but my thoughts can taper
Mind is spewing out like water vapor cool like quartz
stuck in your mind again
Like life weird forks
Rare and useful like sporks
I'm being versatile
Nothing I say is personal
Non-controversial
My skills are universal
But i know i got plenty of haters
They’ll say I’m small taters
Maybe nobody likes me
there's so much conflict inside me
Now I'm being redundant
easy to do when words come so abundant
It's like a snowball Rolling
It's like magic
My thunder is stolen
You're fabricating a shock
Now you need to stop
Mind full of power can be a danger
Full of anger aimed at no stranger
What's the problem?
I go from top to bottom
I can’t be heard I’m inaudible
They couldn't speak
You only catch me dead if my verbals peak
The havoc now will soon be a peak
Do great then fail at end of a week
Get things going and running 
Within minutes everything is burning
I’ll write it in pencil, pen or quill
Friction burns cause Mind can't stand still
It’s my fear that I let steer 
I'm Like failed crops 
Under the weather and the temperature drops
Lost when  I left the room
But still my presence wont loom
hate me or love me? I’m in bloom
Don’t need a needle and spoon 
Finally I’m getting in tune 
Maybe to some that’s Farfetch'd
Clench and fear the worst but what's next?
Haunter of your dreams, what did you expect?
To some I’m a champ
Your in my way when my jaws clamp
My girls are fire power
Keep waiting on things to turn sour
I'm loving your pity shower
Nose in a corner wall, takin a time out
A few seconds to go, Lemme see you pout will I give up? No

No comments: