Storm of mind

The past should make us better. Not bitter.
My mind trashes like the sea smash’s and we roar. Spilling over the sand like blood from an open wound of a wrist. Rising above the waves. Seabirds scream laughing about some secret triumph. Like drunks who’s horse has come in. 

The sea shore submits. Sighing with heavy bones from the of the weight of the water. My mind is sore. I am
So confused. The smashing tide never relents. With each rise and fall it wears. It tears.  Stripping the away beach away like bare bone.
Moving the to countless of shores where it becomes faded and forgotten. I don’t choose to be this way. I feel chosen. But every wrong reason.

I often think of Irish Kings and Queens of past. Their knowledge, their victories, their decisions their viciousness. My defiance. My breathing turns deep and rhythmic as I walk bare feet through the endless sands under the black moon of the unworld. Razor sharp wind cuts through the air like blades. But here is where I walk. So no fear shall stalk. I am the drugs that’s why I am high enough to constantly have my head in the clouds. Not staying here. 

Thoughts of expressions. Thoughts of aggressions. Thoughts of being a tsunami taking out a lighthouse. But it’s fine the my rage subsides. The sun rises and it becomes bright Iv escaped the black out. My army of shadow dissolves. No more cracking thunder no more destructive lighting. I’m taken a breath I have inhaled my storm.

No comments: