fork ahead

Failure of the bad
Passed the good
Now scared Dad 
There’s lost passion
 terrible reactions
 even worse actions
 cracked souls 
Falling through big holes
 the past behind me 
but past you can see
 knowing what it could be 
wondering if it needs to be free
 up ahead the road forks
 left wrong right maybe strong
 both paths are long
 Is there a hill going up? 
a slope going down?
Either one I may drown
 Are my feet on the ground 
in my head there’s a pound 
what can be found 
dirt on my hands
 water in my head
 is my soul dead
 there’s the fork 
should I turn around 
go up the hill 
maybe take a spill 
correction doesn’t come in a pill 
there’s a hole I can feel 
what the fuck is my deal
 tears of steel pulling me down
 face hurts  looking like a clown 
who’s fault?
my damn fault 
love can’t be store-bought
 just climb the hill 
I know it’s real
To late confusion is all I feel

No comments: