My heart? It's broken

I roamed everywhere we walked.

I remember everytime we talked.

I keep reminiscing all I can about you.

I can still picture the first time you smiled at me...

I can still feel the warmth of your hand touching mine when we last said goodbye...

I can still hear your voice when we used to chat...

But that was long ago...

Actually, not that long ago. It's just me feeling lonely.

Thought I wanted you and only you by my side...

But guess what? That changed.

I want you to be as far as possible.

I want you to forget about me.

I don't want you to remember the time you wasted on me.

'Cause all I want is for you to be happy.

I'll be on my own now.

Just like I was before I met you.

I hold on dearly to every little bit of memory, 'cause it's all I have.

All I have left, actually.

I treasure those moments, I keep replaying all of them memories in my head.

But why in my head would you ask?

Easy. 'cause my heart, it's broken.


No comments: