Roots

Nocturnal. Paretenal. Mental. Blackness is what remains. The darkness sustained stains.  This where I reign. Where I drain. All light. To receive and retrieve back my sight. To see through the blindness of all your bullshit just like my bullshit and blindness. Because insomnia pulls the strings during these ungodly hours. As these Un godly gods devour. Sleep paralysis showers. Fck the grief. I’m a wanted man. Underground realms and not kingdoms of men I’m
Welcome. Like the fearless Fenians the tales I tell them. Free again to roam again their lands their many men. Of these our legendary Irish army. Their blood in our veins running coursing through me.

The gods keeping a watchful eye on the lad that stole all stars. But for how long? Not all shadows come bleeding at night. But the lessons you learn could eventually save your life. The Sídbhe know me as I walk through the black of the forest. Bare feet touching upon the soil where my forefathers bled, ina rage losing their heads. keeping their oaths, keeping their faiths. You walk that , a true path you are let pass. As long as you have modesty in your eyes and a heavy heart is what leads you. Protected  under their gaze you are. One misestep though your broken lika pain of glass. Spiritually. Mentality. Picking you apart like Catholistic mass. Shatter you bury you deep. Like a rock thrown through a stained sacred window. Your Eternal sleep.

Your mates with demons faces. Happy heads that could quickly erase us. With their toxic outbreaks. All deadliest creepers come with arms outstretched like snakes. Wrapping around you like Medusa. One day their venom will flow down your neck under Luna. Unless you realize their through self sooner. But I already know who you are. Don’t make that mistake. That inside that inside out social mask of yours. Tells the world what you be. I know who’s the first to go.  First to flow. The first blind that will no longer see. Like the blood red waters of Babylon. Trust a McConn. Positive I am. Positive I speak. But make that move your whole family for centuries shall weep. 

Transparency I can see right through. No reflections no essence. No point being in my presence. 
I just want my freedom their genuinety. The way society slithers it gets harder for me but there is no fckin way their stopping me. Living life. Breathing death. Morrigan is not claiming me yet.
Some find it easy to see through this transparency. Some are blinded, blurred vision and twisted from its jealousy, eerily, testing people, tyranny, warily, draining ye, complacency is the enemy keeping you doped up and empty. We walk in with our hearts split open in hand  taking chance. But you learn through experience how to escape that trance.

Lyrical content couldn’t give a fck. Unless I’m reaching someone that’s going through a fckd up life we call  this game of chess. Their is no need for this greed. Negativity I’ll burn it to the ground at all cost and all and everyone of it seeds. Greatest achievement in life is the confidence and belief for yourself without strife and needs. And I want the same for you all. Brothers and sisters we can make this conscious positivity change together. Just a matter of focusing. And following through. Never doubt your self never forget you. Together. Forever.

Reenergize. Surmise during a sunrise after a new moon cries. Just see what will come to pass. 
You got learn to see through that shit so the further can you go.
These realities warping
Sending messages to my consciousness. Telling me no backing down. 
"We're coming to back to take what is ours." 

The unfortunate execution of
Souls in confusion.
 "Accept us for who we are or your house will fall to the people of delusion. My people.
Like poison injected.
The smell of some are already systematically  infected. No need for lying. And not talking bout CovID I’m talking about your lack of a spine. But I’m not hear to preach only problems of mine. The Dagda possess me his strength and his club of life is heavy to lift. But I see who’s worthy to who’s spirit I rift.

No comments: